TCP and IPv6

Hi all - especially Benny ;),

after two days of debugging, patching, pondering and scratching my head
over IPv6, and what *I* could be doing wrong, I just realised that there
is no IPv6 support for SIP TCP sockets in PJSIP yet. I just discovered
ticket #1127. ^^ (silly me)

But the intarwebs is there to help: someone posted a patch to the asterisk
repository: https://code.asterisk.org/code/cru/CR-ASTSCF-16

Does that look like something, that incorporates IPv6 support on PJSIP TCP
SIP sockets in a reasonable manner?

Thanks for any comments,
Sebastian.

PS: any chance #1127 is switching from the 2.0 to the 1.12 milestone?
Because of Apples restrictions on background operation, people using PJSIP
on iOS are effectively bound to TCP instead of UDP.