Regarding 64bit porting of PJSIP on windows

Hi Benny,

I have run a sample program to identify the size of following on win64, Please see the below output.

sizeof long is (4)
sizeof long pointer is (8)
sizeof long long is (8)
sizeof long long pointer is (8)
sizeof __int64 (8)
sizeof __int64 pointer (8)
sizeof void* is (8)

Please let know if i am missing something

Regards,
Vishal Mahajan