Ip address change and reachability

Hi, what's a good way of knowing when the iPhone has been assigned a new ip address by the network. Telstra keeps dynamically allocating a new ip address every 2 mins when the wwan wakes up there is a new ip address which means pjsip doesn't work properly as it is still using the old ip address. I'm already using the reachability classes, I guess because the interface isn't changing ie we are still using wwan we aren't detecting this   Otherwise we would have restarted pjsip. Any ideas how to address this issue? Note when the wean is in use the ip address does not change do it's only when coming from the background that's an issue. I could restart it each time but that wont be so greAt since optus doesn't suffer this issue as it's ip address seems to hardly change.

Sent from my iPhone