ice_mismatch, but direct connection can be establish

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?
<saul at ag-projects.com> wrote:
>> Yeah, that could be a good idea actually. It'll make the protocol
>> tries harder in finding a connectivity. Rather than just disabling the
>> check, I'm thinking that we could add the default address as one of
>> the remote candidate, so it gets checked as well.
>>

> Looks to me that this can only work if both ends implement this workaround.
>
> Benny, even if you add your own address as a candidate chances are the server replaced the c line with some relay server IP address, which you don't know in advance.

I mean if callee receives an INVITE with mismatched c= line, it can
just add this c= address as a new *remote* candidate. Caller doesn't
need to be aware of it, as this will be handled by the triggered check
.

But you're right, the 200/OK response may be mangled by the server
too, which would upset the caller, so for best results, both agents
need to implement this workaround.

 Benny