ice_mismatch, but direct connection can be establish

Today I have found one more problem, may be caused by disabling address check.
If ICE enabled (in both agents) and I break direct route - media
stream not goes over provider mediagate, no media traffic totally.
So I not see solution now, may be you invent something if possible of course.