PJMEDIA RFC 2833 "audio/tone" payload detection

Hi Omar ,
              Thanks for the reply.Am aware that PjMedia doesn't support
inband tone detection currently.I am referring to the out of band tones,sent
using RFC 2833 "audio/tone" payload,the 2nd payload format specified in RFC
2833,the first one being the named "telephony-event" type. Btw how good is
the detection with spandsp??