From: Joel Dodson <jdodson@xxxxxxx>
To: pjsip list <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: To implement pjsip to support 200 simultaneous calls

Hi Varun,

I wouldn't recommend simply using siprtp.c as is with a few changes.
But I guess that depends on what exactly you're trying to build.

I used siprtp.c as a starting place for how to use the APIs in pjsip,
pjmedia, pjsip_ua and others.? You'll get a good idea how to use the
endpoints, pjmedia_transport, pjmedia_rtp_session, pjsip_inv_session,
just to name a few.? I integrated these and other pjsip constructs
into my application.

There's a lot of good stuff in the samples directory.? I'd highly
recommend spending several days in there before doing any coding on
your app.? You'll get a much better idea of how the various APIs work
and what's appropriate for you.

good luck,
Joel