To implement pjsip to support 200 simultaneous calls

HI Shayne,

Thanks for your reply. But I don't think PJSIP is not suitable as any
other Library.

See first I don't want to serve thousands of calls but only 200 calls.
Second point is that PJSUA-LIB has only the limitation that it creates
only one conference bridge for all calls and media. But the low level
PJSIP libraries like PJSIP-UA and PJMEDIA don't limits anything. If we
can execute a proper application design on the basic PJSIP libraries
or modify the PJSUA-LIB to serve 200 calls we can do it. This is I
think.

But I really wanted to know that have somebody already tried this. If
yes then what was his approach. Can any body share some work or some
idea which can be useful.

Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards:
Varun Pratap Singh