Will pjsip work with these requirements?

Hi,

I've been tasked with finding an open source SIP/H.323 solution that will allow a user in a very restricted, corporate network environment to conduct an audio/video conference with a client who is at home, connected to the Internet via their ISP.  My initial tests with the PJSIP 2.0 alpha have produced quite good results, with respect to audio/video quality, on the local LAN.  I?m now trying to figure out if PJSIP can be configured to meet the following requirements:

- The restricted network will only allow the client application to make outgoing TCP/UDP connections.  There are only two ports open in the firewall facilitating these outgoing connections.

- The client application must run on Window XP (or newer) with a future release supporting OSX.  It looks like PJSIP has this covered.

- A SIP server will be located outside of the restricted network, preferably able to run on Window Server 2008, though Linux is an option.  From what I can find so far, I think FreeSWITCH is our only option if we want to use Windows Server 2008.  Any other SIP server suggestions?

- We must be able to modify the client application, and the SIP server software, to support a custom user registration and authentication mechanism (e.g. biometrics, smart cards, etc.).

Thanks in advance for any help and insight you can provide.

Regards,
--Jonathan