Patch for comparing channels parameter in SDP negotiation

Dear PJSIP devs (and users),

The following patch let's PJSIP treat codec/clockrate/1 equal to
codec/clockrate in the SDP codec negotiation (regardless of the value of
prefer_remote_codec_order). It seems the existing code already tried to
be somewhat lenient if the 'master' SDP was having a /1, but with this
patch it will also work if the 'slave' SDP has a /1 (and it won't
compare /1 equal to /2 anymore -- of course you can easily modify that
if it should).

(Note: patch is a two-liner w.r.t. 1.10)

Background:
Last week my SIP provider temporarily made some changes in the the SDPs
in their INVITEs (probably due to maintenance): they added /1 to all
codecs, including the telephone-event. Unfortunately PJSIP didn't
recognise the telephone-event/8000/1 to be equal to
telephone-event/8000, and hence did not include a telephone-event in the
SDP answer. The result: no incoming DTMF in the RTP stream (I did
receive SIP INFO messages, but PJSUA doesn't generate on_dtmf events for
those). The attached patch fixed the SDP negotiation problem and I
received DTMF events again.

Regards,

Bram