Compiling pjsip iOS 5 GM

Hi Even,

The latest ticket regarding this issue is actually ticket #1342
(http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1342), in which we finally decide to
disable the local host resolution since the previous two solutions actually
still do not work in all possible cases.

So please let us know if this fixes your problem. Thanks for the report.

Best regard,
Ming