Audio Issue

Hi
I am facing audio issue one way.

I am running PJSIP one side. I am using Kamailio 3.1.5 and RTP proxy as an
intermediate proxy (both for signalling and media)  and I have a main proxy
(having registration , accounting, routing support).

When I make a call from PJSIP to a mobile phone , maximum times I notice
audio quality in PJSIP to Mobile phone direction is very bad.
However audio from Mobile phone side to PJ phone is side is very good.

On further debugging, I found that the intermediate Kamailio proxy modifies
SIP messages and add NAT specific attributes in SIP/SDP.

Did anybody face this issue anytime?
If you have faced , please share how could we overcome this issue.

Thanks
Protea