RFC5626 non-standard behaviour

On Thu, 2011-10-06 at 04:33 +0200, Benny Prijono wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:15 AM, Gustavo Garcia Bernardo <ggb at tid.es> wrote:
> > Thank you very much for the info Benny.
> >
> > I think the problematic points for interoperability are 3 (should set Flow-Timer header received from server) and 4 (because server will receive less keepalives than expected and could consider the connection as failed).  I'll probably try to implement then and send a patch for your consideration.
> >

> One of the easier workaround is to shorten the keep alive interval to
> say slightly less than half of what your server setting is, I think
> that should cover problem no 3 and 4.

3. If you don't control the server you don't know what the Flow-Timer is
going to be to manually configure it in the client.
4. If you are sending a lot of INVITEs, MESSAGEs.... you are not going
to send any CRLFCRLF keepalive and the server will assume the connection
is broken.

> > I tried to use pjsip_endpt_send_raw_to_uri and got an assertion fail in os_core_unix.c Ln 1256:
> >  pj_assert(mutex->owner == pj_thread_this());
> >
> > Any idea of what is the problem?
> >

> There's no way to tell without seeing the stack trace.

Find attached a screenshot with the stack trace.

Thank you very much for your support.
G.