How to record two RTP Streams coming in one call media session

HI Peter,

First of all thanks for the reply.
But I think you have misunderstood the problem. Firstly you can read the
problem in previous mail. Actually I was expecting the RTP of called and
callee which comes from CISCO Call manager from one port. But unfortunately
when call is established between the callee and caller then Call Manger
sends the RTP of caller and RTP of callee on different ports. As I was
receiving the SDP from call manager with only one media line and one port
with sendrecv parameter. That is why my recorder listens all RTP on this
port and misses the RTP sent by call manager on the port+2. Call Manger is
not mixing the Audio from caller and callee and sending it on one port.

Now I have devised a design to resolve this problem. I am adding the two
media lines in the SDP for audio RTP/AVP exchange. This SDP I will send with
200 OK to the Call Manager. Then I hope the Call Manager will reply with 2
media lines in the SDP in ACK from it. And two RTP media streams will
establish in a call session. The I will try to receive the port of both the
RTP streams and add all the media in the conference bridge of the call. From
this conference Bridge I am recording so I hope that I will be able to
record the two way audio.

But this is an raw idea. If any body have more good idea to cure this
problem, he is welcome to put his suggestions.

Thanks in advance .....

Regards:
Varun Singh