How to record two RTP Streams coming in one call media session

Varun,
  if you are building a recorder that expects to receive RTP for each party separately, then your design will be more complicated that it needs to be. How will you handle the addition/deletion of a 3rd/4th/etc party ? A re-Invite to the recorder with another SDP line ? You also are not taking advantage of the mixing in the call manager.
The conference design is a lot simpler IMHO.