pjsip-2.0, STUN and public_addr

Hi R?gis,

I think 539 is about a different thing and as of now it doesn't do anything
that you mentioned. :)

The primary motivation behind 539 is to improve NAT traversal and battery
life for handsets. I kind of "forgot" that we still have pending issues as
you mentioned, which is now become implementable with the new media
transport approach.

The good news is, we can always add this feature later without breaking
compatibility, so I just added https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1412 for
this (to be implemented somewhere in 2.x). Fingers crossed hopefully it
will make it.

Best regards,
 Benny