iOS backgrounding asterisk settings?

Hi guys,

I recently fixed the issue I was having of backgrounding PJSIP under iOS but I'm having an issue with the timeout of the sessions. I've set my sip_extensions.conf to set the device to have nat: force_rport and the transport to TCP and it will stay in the background for a couple of minutes and then be set to unreachable until the keepalive timer fires and re-establishes the registration session. I've made a lot of config changes to asterisk for session management and wondered if anyone had some example configs for sessions that ran in the background continuously, either on the pjsip side (such as modifying the ka_interval or the registration interval or session expiry) or on the asterisk side (TCP configs, timer configs etc).

Anything that you guys have would be of real help and I'll gladly write up any config information required for the wiki, etc.

Regards,

Dan