Cal not being accepted after an endpoint crashes

this is really about how to recover when a call/resource goes away and
you don't get any notification.

I've seen many cases where devices have RTP timeouts.  If a device is
expecting RTP but not seeing any for a certain amount of time, it'll
assume the call is gone and reclaim any resources associated with the
call.

Session timers is another way to know if a resource is gone.

I've addressed the problem from a server/proxy/gateway perspective but
at least the RTP timeout should still apply to the endpoint.

Regards,
Joel