PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED not received from PSTN

Hello Everybody,

I am experiencing a little nuisance (mostly) with calls TO phone number hosted by PSTN (versus SIP) providers:

Outbound calls (initiated by my UAC - iPhone with 1.8.10)  TO a PSTN number that are "terminated" by the callee
(i.e. the PSTN callee hangs up) do not receive the callStateChange to PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED.
This is particularly awkward e.g. in a call-waiting situation, where the waiting party is the callee in the sense described before.

Inbound calls received from PSTN numbers receive the callStateChange to PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED just fine
when the PSTN caller hangs up.

Is there anything that I should fix on my side? - What is the recommended tactic to cope with this?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Thomas