PortAudio:

Hey,

I have had this problem too. I sorta solved it, by installing
libjack-dev (sudo apt-get libjack-dev)
Then you need to include -lasound and -lm in your libs. I now have
speaker sound, however, it gives me some errors and the mic doesn't work.
The app runs, but I have one way sound now. But maybe it's just my
system and it may work fine for yours ;)

Ill look up the errors later on and post them here, maybe someone has
some answers on that one =)