Compile for ARM Andriod?

Dan,

Have you seen CSipSimple project?

There is already a dev for the OpenSL driver + a dev implementation
for the java.... This two devices are under Apache License.
The OpenSL-ES driver is much more clean than the java one and could
probably be embedded somewhere else... (Reason why I recently post
here about this dev implementation)...

Regards,
R?gis