Compile for ARM Andriod?

We are running the pjsua reference application on android.
Here's how to do it (on Linux):

1) Download and install Android NDK version r5b.

2) Install a standalone toolchain as described in
android-ndk-r5b/docs/STANDALONE-TOOLCHAIN.html

3) Download and install pjproject version 1.8.10

4) Apply the attached patch to pjproject.

5) Run autoconf (important since the patch only patches aconfigure.ac and not aconfigure):
	cd pjproject-1-8-10
	autoconf aconfigure.ac >aconfigure

6) Run configure:
	CC=<path_to_installed_android_toolchain>/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc ./configure
--host=arm-linux-androideabi

7) Run make dep and make:
	make dep && make

8) Done.

NOTE!
No audio is supported with this patch !
I have started an implementation of a sound back-end for OpenSL ES on Android, but it's
not finished due to lack of an Android 2.3 phone to test on.
At present we are using AudioRecord and AudioTrack to implement audio but it's not
included in this patch since it depends om pre-compiled binaries.

Regards,
Dan

Download pjproject version 1.8.10.
Apply the patch attached to this mail.