Version 1.10 is released and changes in SVN repository

Hi Ming, all,

thanks alot. This makes it easier for ZRTP4PJ users to integrate
the stuff.

During the last days I updated the github repository for ZRTP4PJ
(http://github.com/wernerd/ZRTP4PJ) and added a modified version
of simple_pjsua.c to show how to use the ZRTP, the callbacks, etc .
This should help developers to integrate ZRTP into their PJSIP apps.

Best regards,
Werner