difficulty during execution

Hi all,

         I succesfully compiled PJPROJECT1.10.Then I tried to run icedemo.c
(pjproject-1.10\pjsip-apps\src\samples).In command promt screen I got the
output like
| c | create           Create the instance
| d | destroy          Destroy the instance
| i | init o|a         Initialize ICE session as offerer or answerer
| e | stop             End/stop ICE session
| s | show             Display local ICE info
| r | remote           Input remote ICE info
| b | start            Begin ICE negotiation
| x | send <compid> .. Send data to remote
| h |  help            * Help! *
| q |  quit            Quit
input:

I created the ICE session succesfully.Then I was able to see the SDP
description of local host by command "input: s".
Then I got instruction to paste the "SDP description details of local host"
in remote host.
I dont understand how to paste it in remote host?What will be command for
that?
After connecting should I able to perform audio conversation or only data
transfer ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Banibijaya