Ec_option of pjsua not taken into account

Hi,

The ec_option of pjmedia_config in pjsua seems to be ignored....

I spent a lot of time debugging that :

I've activated build with speex AEC and even if I kept option to
ECHO_SIMPLE users with a device without floating point experimented a
worse audio. First thing I asked them was to check if echo mode was
still to set to Simple cause I know that AEC should run on a vfp CPU...
but was well set to SIMPLE.

After inverstigation seems to be due to the fact I thought that setting
pjmedia_config ec_option to SIMPLE does not actually set echo
cancellation mode to SIMPLE but still to default (0).
This seems to be confirmed by the fact searching on pjsua ec_options
string .... result ... 0 occurrence (except in the .h ;) ) !

I found a workaround for short term : it is using pjsua.set_ec(tail,
mode) (which works properly) just after connecting sound ports. But I
think that should be fixed in pjsua. I'll try to investigate tonight if
I can propose a patch to fix that, but if that's a known and expected
behavior let me know ;)

Regards,
R?gis