Pjsua lib configuration question

Hi to all,
I'm writing an application that support multiple accounts using pjsua
lib and i would validate configuration with an XML schema.
I've some doubts....
To understand configuration I've read "pjsip-apps/pjsua/pjsua_app.c" and
i have some questions:

1. Stun servers are global, no single account can have its own stun
server. True?
2. Outbound proxy are global, all accounts use the same servers. True?
3. TLS settings are global. If i would an account that use TLS and
another that not use tls or various accounts that use different kind of
tls options?
4. This attachment could represent a correct view of configuration
structure (i've soppress some options not needed for my purpose)?
5. It's a good idea to set ice mandatory in my client?

Thanks,

Jacopo