Problems with sending RFC2833 DTMF

Hi,

For info, my users (csipsimple) seems to be also affected. (related issue :
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/issues/detail?id=549 )

As I've no way to test and debug (google voice is not available in my
country), I can't help a lot on debugging the issue.
So I'd be interested by any solution too :)

I remember a change in payload type in pjsip source code (and if I correctly
remember there is a way to configure the payload type now). I try to dive
into changes and see if some test can be proposed to my users and report it
if I find something. If there is any idea of what should be try it would be
welcome too ;)

R?gis