pjsua : Contact header and escape characters

Hi,

I found a bug in pjsua :
When you configure an account with a sip id like that :

<sip:user%40test.com at titi.fr>

Which is the valid escaped version of an account with an username
user at test.com. (I know that's a little bit strange and weird but some
users has this configuration ;) ).

In this case, when the account is configured to rewrite contact field,
it try to rewrite with the *unescaped* username.
There is fortunately another check later that raise an error cause of
course user at test.com@somewhere is an invalid SIP uri, but the bug is
that it should never rewrite to user at test.com@xxxxxxx but to
user%40test.com at somewhere instead.

I've added a quick fix to my trunk (on CSipSimple project) see :
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/source/detail?r=572 (there is the
diff available).

I don't know if it's the right place to put the modification, but it
works and fix the bug for me.

Regards,
R?gis