OpenSL ES audio-dev

Hi,
Quick update, for the community information, about this point.

An OpenSL-ES dev for pjsip code is now done here :
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/source/browse/trunk/pjsip_android/apps/pjsip/project/jni/src/opensl_dev.cpp

It's a very first implementation but works fine (better than the
implementation I did using the java API of android ;)... but will work
only on recent android versions ).

There is a little reference to an OpenSL-ES interface available on
android only but should be fine elsewhere provided the fact this
reference is removed (should be easy to do ;) ).

So, if you have other platforms that support OpenSL-ES and wants to test
it on these devices feel free to send me feedback from your tests.

Regards,
R?gis

Le 11/12/2010 05:48, Benny Prijono a ?crit :