Install PJSIP on embedded device

Hello.
I represent a company that developes embedded devices.
Currently our company is developing a new piece of hardware. A device
will have routing, Wi-Fi, DHCP, DNS, IPTV, USB storage devices support,
faxes, printers, DECT phones and other features.
Among other features, we are going to implement VoIP functionality.
We are planning to build a system on a RTL8954C SoC. It carries an
RLX5281 MIPS CPU with the clock rate up to 620MHz. It also carries a set
of DSP co-processors designed to solve VoIP tasks.
We are looking for a complete VoIP middleware solution to solve
following tasks:
SIP User Agents for one FXO, two FXS ports, and up to 4 DECT phones;
A Stateful SIP Proxy server;
SIP Registrar;
B2BUA;
Calls logging and billing;
As we have few powerfull DSP co-processors, it's critical for us to
support them.
Could you please answer few our questions?
1. Does your middleware solve all the problems listed above? If no,
could you please estimate development time for missing features?
2. Is it possible to compile your code for MIPS architecture? We use a
regular MIPS toolchain.
3. Does your library happen to support DSP co-processors that are
carried by RTL8954C SoC? If no, could you estimate cost of missing
drivers development?
Please note, that it is not critical for us to have any kind of Web
Interface ? we are going to implement our own.
As an alternative to the SoC listed above, we have an option of using a
more powerful 1GHz (or >1GHz) processor (ARM or other) without any DSP
co-processors. In this case, all VoIP functionality will be executed on
the CPU. Have you done any benchmarks of CPU usage for 7 simultaneous
VoIP connections? (audio encoding/decoding, RTP streaming, etc.)
Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Dmitry.