Compilation Errors for VAS support in Symbian PJSIP

Ok, I got it. I picked up VoIPAudioServiceAPI and put the extracted files
in root folder , did a clean build. thats it.
I was able to install and make voip calls.

But in the process I installed VoIPAudioSrvc_3132_0x10207b9e to my phone.
Then I installed the signed sis file that I built from pjsip.
Now actually I am installing to sis files one is *
VoIPAudioSrvc_3132_0x10207b9e* and other is *symbian_ua_gui* , how I can
make it a single sis file. Any  clue?

I looked at my phone apps, I could not locate *VoIPAudioSrvc_3132_0x10207b9e,
*though I could locate *symbian_ua_gui*.

As I am planning to build a single sis file, I want to first uninstall
*VoIPAudioSrvc_3132_0x10207b9e,
*can somebody tell how do I uninstall *VoIPAudioSrvc_3132_0x10207b9e, *as I
am unable to locate *VoIPAudioSrvc_3132_0x10207b9e *under apps.

Thanks
Austin