Compilation Errors for VAS support in Symbian PJSIP

Hi
I am trying to support VAS and following steps mentioned in
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/VAS page.
I got compilation errors. First I got for TUint8, Tchar not defined etc, I
had to include below header files

#include <e32cmn.h>
#include <e32def.h>
#include <e32des8.h>
in s60_g729_bitstream.h file. Please let me know will it impact any adverse
way !!!

With those compiltaion errors resolved, next I am getting compilation
errors in symb_vas_dev.cpp file in below block.

 #if PJMEDIA_AUDIO_DEV_HAS_SYMB_VAS
/* VAS headers */
#include <VoIPUtilityFactory.h>
#include <VoIPDownlinkStream.h>
#include <VoIPUplinkStream.h>
#include <VoIPFormatIntfc.h>
#include <VoIPG711DecoderIntfc.h>
#include <VoIPG711EncoderIntfc.h>
#include <VoIPG729DecoderIntfc.h>
#include <VoIPILBCDecoderIntfc.h>
#include <VoIPILBCEncoderIntfc.h>

I searched in my PC, I do not see VoIPUtilityFactory.h file present
anywhere.
I feel I am missing something, please let me know from where these header
files should have come. Any extra plugins needs to be added to SDK or
something else not sure.

Best Regards
Austin