Logging in Symbian based phones

Hi
Thanks for information.

I see in source code there are number of config files, such as config.h ,
config_site.h and config_site_sample.h in path pjlib\include\pj path.

It looks config.h include config_site.h and config_site.h includes
config_site_sample.h.
In config_site_sample.h, there are not much log related marcros, however in
config.h, I see below macros.

#ifndef PJ_LOG_MAX_LEVEL
#  define PJ_LOG_MAX_LEVEL   5
#endif

#ifndef PJ_LOG_MAX_SIZE
#  define PJ_LOG_MAX_SIZE     4000
#endif

#ifndef PJ_LOG_USE_STACK_BUFFER
#  define PJ_LOG_USE_STACK_BUFFER   1
#endif
I hope with this, logging is enabled.

I took a look at log function. I hope below function is called for logging.

 static void log_writer(int level, const char *buf, int len)
 {
 static wchar_t buf16[PJ_LOG_MAX_SIZE];
 PJ_UNUSED_ARG(level);
* if (!g_cb.on_info)
  return;*
 pj_ansi_to_unicode(buf, len, buf16, PJ_ARRAY_SIZE(buf16));
 g_cb.on_info(buf16);
 }

I checked in all the files, I never saw anywhere  *g_cb.on_info* is set
anywhere. Is it the problem, why the log file is not generated.

Probably with
* if (!g_cb.on_info)
  return;  *
control is returning and not writing log into file.

Please let me know, if I am referring right function.

Thanks
Austin

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Salauddin Rubel <salauddinrubelbd at gmail.com