Expires = 0 in between a running call

Also i got a statistic like this.

Out of 50,000 calls for only 700 calls have this issue.. Client is sending
re-registration request in between a running call with       expires = 0.
And registrar is dropping that call because it receives  a registration
request from the client with 0 expiration (Is it make sense that registrar
will drop call if it receives re-registration request withe expire = 0?)

hence it becomes really tough to reproduce this is client side log.

Any more idea?