PJMEDIA conference bridge - direct port?

Hi Alex,

you can use a splitter/combiner with a reverse channel media port to
achieve your goal: asynchronous communication with the conference
bridge.

1. create a "splitcomb" and the corresponding reverse port
2. create your custom (playback) port with the needed callbacks
put_frame/get_frame/on_destroy....
3. connect the splitcomb port to the bridge
4. whenever your custom media port needs to put/get a frame to/from
the bridge, it's put_frame or get_frame must forward the request to
the reverse channel port using pjmedia_port_get_frame or
pjmedia_port_put_frame...

You can then use the splitter slot (3.) to do the mixing...

Cheers,
Alain

--
                            ""