PJMEDIA conference bridge - direct port?

The archives do suggest that I am not the only one who has thought of
this:

http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2009-January/005837.html

But the application is different.  I just want to use the conference
bridge to mix the frames I throw at it.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC