iPhone SIP question

Hello Dear team

I was trying to download SIP libraries from
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/iPhone, have few questions:

>  Sorry, am new to this area. I just wanted to understand the SIP, i
assume the PJSIP will support peer to peer, without SIP server. Basically I
wanted to demonstrate simple SIP working between 2 iPhones without using
any SIP server.

> I could run the ipjsus in two ipads/iphones, could initiate the sip call,
but couldn't make complete call. [when I initiate Answer Command on
receiving  end, it just says no incoming call].

Without using the SIP server, can I demonstrate the working of SIP between
two iphones.

Please help me.

Thanks for the kind help.

Regards