PATCH: alsa_dev - open devices from configuration file

Hello everyone,

I made little patch which allow open alsa devices from configuration file
.asoundrc or /etc/asound.conf

- iterate over hw devices is replaced with control interface API
- number of channels is read when device is successfully open.
  if reading fails is set default value 1
- RT thread priority from capture thread is removed and instead is used
  nice priority for playback thread to -12 and capture thread to -4
- when device playback and capture is open parameter "period_size" is not
  updated. In some devices (particularly plugins) is not possible set exactly
  period_size therefore is left required size because is not possible
  set new parameters to media stack. If new value will be set some assert end
  with error like e.g.

  conference.c -> get_frame()

  pj_assert(frame->size == conf->samples_per_frame *
  conf->bits_per_sample / 8)

This patch should by compatible with version 1.8.10 too.

If have somebody some comments please let me know.
I hope the this patch will be helpful

regards