How to make Multiple calls using PJISP ?

Hi,
I have a problem in making multiple calls using PJSIP. I registered
different accounts that implements IAccount and added that in the
CallManager. When i try to make the calls from the same CallManager, I could
able to make the first call. When second call is made the first call got cut
and it is alerting and the same for the thrid call.. Could anyone help me in
this regard.

Note: Calls has to be made from different numbers to different destinations.

Is it possible to make multiple outbound calls simultaneously from the same
instance of CallManager? If so can you tell me the Code snippet?

--
Thanks,

K.M.Kumar