Parsing message

Hi,

If you checked further in gdb, e.g: inspecting vars, you'll find that
the sip parser objects/rules have null pointers, meaning that parser
hasn't been initialized. The parser is initialized by sip endpoint,
the sip objects manager, and as we can see you missed sip endpoint.
See the sip endpoint doc for more info.

BR,
nanang

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Piotr Doniec <doniczek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your response. Unfortunately it's not a problem with
> pjsip_parser_err_report :(
> I run gdb to find out what's going on and it gave me this:
>
> (gdb) where
> #0 ?0x080556bb in pj_scan_peek ()
> #1 ?0x0804a9e2 in int_parse_msg ()
> #2 ?0x0804c45e in pjsip_parse_msg ()
> #3 ?0x08049c3d in main () at pjsiptest.cpp:133
>
> Maybe there is something wrong with my OS ? Can anyone check if my program
> works ?
> Here is the code after applying Nanang notices: http://pastebin.com/vv7iy9z4
>
> Regards,
> Peter
>
> W dniu 2010-09-16 07:22, Nanang Izzuddin pisze:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Debugger should be able to catch your "segmentation fault" easily!
>>
>> Anyway, a quick skimming showed potential problem:
>> pjsip_parser_err_report is a list and list must be initialized first.
>> Or just try pjsip_parse_msg(..., NULL) to make sure if this was the
>> problem.
>>
>> BR,
>> nanang
>>

>> 2010/9/16 Piotr Doniec<doniczek at gmail.com>:
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to parse SIP message using pjsip without success. Even the
>>> simplest program does not work. Here is the
>>> code http://pastebin.com/gVTC3zRw it gives my "Segmentation fault".
>>> Please
>>> help. I'm trying to make it work for 2 day now and it's very important to