iOS Background Support: Local notifications

Hi Ming,

thank you for your reply. I tested some things:

I can answer the call when I bring the app to foreground.

Function pj_bool_t showNotification(pjsua_call_id call_id) will be called,
BUT not until when the app comes back to foreground. So all handler will be
called but not in background mode!?

Do you have any ideas?

I?m running iOS 4.1 on iPhone 4 with the same SDK. Yesterday I used 4.0.2.

Regards,
Chris