iOS Background Support: Local notifications

Hi Chris,

First, could you please share the device, iOS, and the SDK version you
used for testing?

When there is an incoming call, try checking whether ipjsua's
pjsua_app.c:on_incoming_call() callback is executed. If not, then
verify whether ipjsua is still running in the background (i.e. it does
not crash).

That's all that I can think of for now.

Regards,
Ming