Detection of inbound audio presence

Hi,

Thank You for responding. We have an application whcih talks to a field
device using a CISCO router as an intermediate device. The communication to
that device is the PTT way one person can press a PTT an talk. so from our
voip application we call that device and establish a call.
 Now i want an indication in the library which indicates incoming voice
packets.

The system is complex to explain so im gueesing you would understand what i
am trying to tell :).

Thanks,
Ravi