TCP NAT traversal with PJSIP

Hi all,
First of all congratulation for your work, it seams very well done! I
am new to PJSIP and I had a look to the PJNATH package. As far as I
understood I cannot do TCP NAT traversal, i.e., ICE only gathers UDP
candidates, but I can only do relaying with TURN TCP.
I checked for a pseudo TCP implementation,i.e., a reliable transport
build on top of UDP.
Thus I conclude that I cannot use PJNATH to build a peer-to-peer
reliable service, such as a file sharing application, unless I accept
to have all the traffic relayed by a TCP TURN server when one, or
booth, peer are behind NAT.
Am I getting the right understanding? The PJ team is willing to
implement a pseudo TCP module? (I found pseudo TCP implementation in
both libnice http://nice.freedesktop.org/wiki/  and libjungle
http://code.google.com/apis/talk/libjingle/index.html)
In case that a pseudo TCP implementation is not foreseen, there is
anybody willing to support me in doing that?
Best Regards

--
Claudio Rossi