Bluetooth not working on IPhone. Suggestions for fix?

Could someone (Benny, Samuel?) please confirm wether they have gotten Bluetooth to actually work fine using the coreaudio_dev.c on iPhone?
We'd hate spending hours of "fixing" the coreaudio_dev.c if it's something that isn't broken, but rather an error in how it is used.

Best regards,
Even Andr?