PJSIP Endpoint Restart Issue - Supported header

Hi Benny,

Thanks for the information.

However, other portions of our application require the PJ library to be
available (even if the SIP endpoint is not running).

My current hack is to
1. Over ride the transport IP/port/host information when new
configuration is available.
   We are writing a custom transport so this is easy for us.
2. Update the endpoint name member.

Hopefully, this will work :)

Cheers,

Steve