STUN + ICE + DNS SRV

2010/10/14 R?gis Montoya <r3gis.3r at gmail.com>:
> However, I've just noticed something, that is more a feature request that an
> bug : pjsip doesn't seems to resolve Alias DNS entries (at least for stun).
> Maybe this problem was mixed in the first error I get on my first tests. But
> for example stun.ekiga.net is an alias to stun.counterpath.com ... When I
> put stun.ekiga.net and activate namserver, it fails since there is no
> _stun._udp nor A record. (This one I tried with a clean pjsip-app on my
> ubuntu and on my build on android ;) )

Actually we do support CNAME record in the answer, but only one level
of CNAME redirection. In this case, there are two levels of CNAME
redirections: stun.ekiga.net ==> stun.xten.com ==>
stun.counterpath.com.

I just fixed this in r3344, https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1134#comment:10

Thanks!
 Benny