STUN + ICE + DNS SRV

  Hi,

I've a question about STUN & ICE & DNS resolvers.

I'm trying to configure pjsua with stun, ice & dns srv activated.

* First it resolve my stun server, that's fine, it works as expected.
It seems to fill pjsua_var.stun_srv with resolved IP. (I think that's
important for the next steps)
* Then, it's ICE turn. It tries to create its transports using :
create_ice_media_transports . It get back stun_srv from
ice_cfg.stun.server (which is at this point an ip and not a domain name).
It continues and try to create the transport... but here it tries to
resolve again the stun server (using dns srv fields....) ... but the
stun server is now an ip address... So it send some dns request that
make no sense (I think)... then fall back to the A srv record... but
fail again since it ask to resolve an IP address...
Finally ICE can't create transport !!!

I've attached the relevant part of the log.
If I disable DNS SRV (I mean if I don't provide any nameserver to
pjsua), there is no problem. But it is supposed to work with dns srv
resolution too, or I'm wrong somewhere in my configuration?