Compile pjsip to work for iphone simulator

I was getting the same _kCFStreamNetworkService errors in pjsip 1.8 I solved
them by adding the CFNetwork.framework to my project.

Look the pjsua example app from pjsip-apps/src/ipjsua folder, there you can
see what Frameworks libraries do you need to add as minimum. Also you can
see there in pjsua_app.c a sample basic implementation. I used it as a base
to make my app and its running fine in simulator and devices.

Hope it helps!