Making a single library in PJSIP (iPhone)

Thanks Benny/Alejandro,
as it turned out, I was getting an error because I was trying to use libtool
to combine a .a generated by xcode and the one generated by PJSIP. It seems
the Xcode one is some sort of a 'fat file' library that can't be combined
with the pjsip one. Anyhow, I solved it by keeping it as two libaries - one
for PJSIP (using libtool -static) and one for the Xcode library (which is a
wrapper on top of PJ)

Benny, I haven't tried your script yet, but I am doing something pretty
similar to what Alejandro suggested above - a single line to just group all
the .as to a single .a

best